Inexpensive Kitchen Remodel
At Stone International, being a part of your dream kitchen creation is something we love doing! As you know, “the kitchen is the heart of the home,” and we want to make sure that we provide you with the best quality services in order to guarantee that your kitchen will be looking great! Wall color is a big part of choosing cabinets and countertops for your kitchen. Imagine having pink kitchen walls and using toffee cabinets, it is not the nicest combination. We want to give you the kitchen of your dreams by helping you with our professional opinions! With many years of experience, we know certain combinations that mesh well together to give you the beautiful kitchen you deserve!
Want to sign up for our Inexpensive Kitchen Remodel services? Click here to make an appointment!
Light wall colors, such as white, light grey, yellow, off-white, cream, or beige are all great colors to have in the kitchen. A few of our products that would look amazing with these colors include:
- White Cabinets: This product will blend well with your light colors to create a brightening and inviting kitchen. Whether you choose the white cabinets or off-white cabinets, it is a great way to modernize your kitchen and give it some style! Find out more!
- Espresso Cabinets: This is a great option for light colored walls because it can be used to contrast between light and dark! This warm color is inviting and classy and can give your kitchen the extra umph it needs! Click to find out more!
- Mocha Cabinets: For a more subtle contrast, our mocha cabinets are perfect! They are warm and welcoming, yet add a lovely contrast to walls that are yellow, beige, or cream colored. Want to learn more? Click here!
- Cherry Cabinets: This exotic color for a cabinet works well with white colors, salmon colors, or even cream colors! Find out more by clicking here!
Dark wall colors, such as dark grey, purple, blue, red, or brown are all great colors to have in the kitchen. A few of our products that would look amazing with these colors include:
- White Cabinets: This product will create a brightening and inviting kitchen to contrast with your darker colors. Whether you choose the white cabinets or off-white cabinets, it is a great way to modernize your kitchen and give it some style! Find out more!
- Cafe Cabinets: This will go great with any color or home decor! Click to find out more!
- Off-White Cabinets: A much more subtle option that can work well with some darker colors to provide a contrast and a more brightening and warm look! Want to learn more? Click here!
Best Kitchen Contractors in Miami
Now that you know a few more color and cabinets combinations that can work for you, sign up for our Inexpensive Kitchen Remodel services today by calling 786-930-4722 or click here to make an appointment!