Kitchen Island Installation
When remodeling your kitchen there are several important decisions that you have to make, and one of them may be whether or not to install a kitchen island or bar. If you can only install one it can be a difficult decision to make. They each have their benefits and can add something unique to your kitchen. At Stone International, we can provide the best Kitchen Island Installation and bar installation for your home. All of our products are imported and made in-house, meaning you can save up to 20% when compared to the competition.
If are looking for a Kitchen Island Installation, here are some benefits:
- Additional storage: Having an island in the middle of your kitchen can add more cabinets which can reduce clutter.
- More amenities: On your island, you can have another sink, stove, or other amenities that can make your cooking easier when in the kitchen.
- Extra home value: Adding a quality island to your kitchen can raise the value of your home if you ever decide to sell it later on.
If you want to add a kitchen bar to your home here are some benefits:
- Great for kids: If you want a place for your kids to do homework a kitchen bar is perfect. If you are cooking, you can supervise them as well which is an added bonus.
- Extra seating: If you are having guests over for dinner, a kitchen bar adds more seating options just in case you do not have enough at the kitchen table.
- Material options: A kitchen bar gives you the flexibility to choose any material you like. Granite and quartz are excellent options because they are easy to clean and do not need that much maintenance.
Kitchen Cabinet Sets
At Stone International, we want to give you the best Kitchen Island Installation or bar installation. If you do not know what is best for your home, our consultants will be happy to work with you to pick the right choice. Our products are all made in-house so your budget can go even further when you shop with us. Whether you are looking to completely remodel your kitchen or want to change a few things up, we can help you do it all.
Learn more about our products and services by calling us today at (786) 930-4722 or click here to request a free in-home estimate!