Upscale Kitchen Design
Kitchens are one of the rooms that friends, loved ones, and other visitors spend time looking at during the Christmas season. It can be considered the heart of any home, especially during the holiday season. The kitchen is where the family gathers for food, fun, and as a general meeting area for any get-together. For this reason, it is a prudent move to have a kitchen with plenty of storage, and leisure space. There a number of upscale kitchen design and renovation concepts that you can use in order to make your kitchen more elegant, and more functional.
You may want to consider the devices and utilities that you are currently equipped with. You could add a convection oven in order to cook more food at the same time, in addition to the ability to prepare it all just a little bit faster. You could also take a look at in-counter depth refrigerators. With this type of refrigeration device, you can have a beautiful line with your countertop surfaces, and gain additional space to use.
Many individuals are also using stainless-steel equipment in a kitchen renovation. Stainless-steel appliances are durable and give you kitchen a professional, clean, and elegant look.
Additional options for a kitchen remodel include isle or granite countertops. You can even add unique nuances like under-counter TVs that allow you to watch some of your favorite television shows while you’re in the kitchen, or add ceiling tiles that mimic the look of brass, providing your kitchen with a one-of-a-kind aesthetic.
Sometimes the number of options you have at your fingertips can be overwhelming. There are so many possibilities available for kitchen makeovers. From flooring and backsplashes to shades and different colors, the decisions are really endless in regards to creating an overall feel for the room.
Top Luxury Kitchens
New kitchen styles focus on creating an area that is as functional and efficient as possible, while providing a welcoming environment for both owners, and their visitors. Here are 6 styles that have been observed in your kitchen design themes are:
- Design in the softer color palette and peachy look in cabinetry while including different designs to floors and countertops to get a look that is high design and durable.
- Design your kitchen as a fun area, because of visitors’ natural desire to communicate with the host during dinner preparation.
- Approval of the contemporary styles that combine classic cabinet design with a modern crane, concrete countertops, backsplash metalwork, and accessories.
- The introduction of bright shades through the use of art, collectible items or substances to balance the conservative neutral colors (think beige), which add common.
- Designing in different areas within your kitchen, such as formal and informal dining room, preparation place, cooking place, and even a separate cleaning place.
- The combination of open storage space with closed cabinet storage space, so your kitchen can work for the day-to-day life.
Latest Trends in Kitchen Cabinets
It is pretty obvious that electrical equipment and kitchen isles play a major role in the above styles as consumers continue to demand devices that go above and beyond the basic, outdated home requirements like stoves, refrigerators, and dishwashers.
Upscale kitchen design includes a variety of appliances like dual ovens and dishwashers and side-by-side refrigerator freezers that are limited only by the amount of space available. More specialized appliances are also in very high demand. Espresso machines, built in coffee makers, warming drawers, basement beverage centers, and self-storage wine units are the leaders of the pack.
For more information about Upscale Kitchen Design, call Stone International today at 786-930-4722 or click here to make an appointment online!