Gearing up for a home remodeling project is an exciting and hectic time for any homeowner. You likely have tons of ideas brewing in your head, but few have the experience and skill to act upon them on their own. That is why most property owners seek the assistance of professionals, such as our expert team at Stone International, to ensure that everything goes as planned. We handle everything from guiding you through the design process to providing high-quality Shaker Cabinets and quartz or granite countertops to make your kitchen decor complete.
The kitchen is one of the most used rooms in a home. Whether you are a part of a large family or live on your own, it is important to oversee that your kitchen space is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. In order to help you get started on your kitchen renovation project, our skilled professionals at Stone International have listed five expert designer tips to help make remodeling your kitchen a breeze:
Complete Kitchen Renovations
- Consider the space you are working with: Before beginning any redesign project, you must first consider the space that is available. The goal is to fit all the new pieces you would like without making the space feel too crowded. For example, for homeowners who envision an island as part of their new kitchen, you must first take careful measurements to ensure that the pathways surrounding it will be wide enough to walk through comfortably.
- Have a master plan: It may be tempting to jump right in with your renovation project, but carefully planning each step can save you from future headaches and complications. As an amateur, you may not have the foresight to predict obstacles you may encounter, but that’s where our team steps in. We take the time to sit down with our clients and plan out each and every detail to ensure that the end product is one you can be proud of.
- Make room for storage: In order to oversee that your kitchen space is just as functional as it is visually appealing, you must plan for plenty of storage space. If you hope to create a kitchen that will serve its purpose in cooking meals for yourself and your loved ones, our Shaker Cabinets provide tons of room to store your pots, pans, plates, bowls, and other kitchen necessities.
- Don’t forget the details: Small aspects, such as glass doors and granite finishings can really add character to your space. In addition to our wonderful wholesale products, we also carry wine racks, crown molding, and other cabinet options to give your space that extra flare.
- Add your own personal touch: Don’t be afraid to make your kitchen space your own! When it comes to hanging pieces on the walls and filling your brand new area with decorations, you have the opportunity to let your individual style shine through. Playing around with colors and textures is a great way to personalize your kitchen and make it feel in harmony with the rest of your home.
New Kitchen Renovation Ideas
Start your kitchen renovation project on the right foot with the help of skilled professionals you can trust. For the best in kitchen and bath products and services, team up with Stone International. Call us today at (786) 930-4722 or click here for more information on our elegant Shaker Cabinets!