Cabinet Cleaning Tips
Cooking in the kitchen can become messy and leave stains on your cabinets and countertops. When cleaning them up, you want to make sure that you don’t damage the wood on your cabinet or possibly create an even bigger stain. Some spray products simply are not getting the job done and leave stains behind. At Stone International, we want to help give you the best Cabinet Cleaning Tips that will be sure to do the trick. The Kitchen made an extremely helpful guide on how to easily clean your kitchen cabinets effectively.
You will need:
- Spray cleaner
- A dry cloth
- A small brush or a toothbrush
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
You will then want to:
- Scrub drips and stains with the toothbrush, wetting it in a bowl of diluted soap. Try your best to get rid of them now to avoid having to do it again later.
- Scrub around the edges of your cabinet and the cabinet facing, make sure you get rid of all the extra build up that get accumulates over time.
- Use your spray cleaner on the front of the cabinets and wipe them down with your dry cloth.
- Don’t forget the inside of the cabinets and even the handles to make sure you aren’t missing anything.
Keeping your cabinets clean can help them look great and extend their longevity. Make sure you stay away from cleaners that contain bleach because it will make the color of your wood cabinets lighter and ruin their overall look. Make sure you also stay away from cleaners that are too acidic because they will damage your cabinets and will cost you money to repair them. At Stone International, we can answer any questions you may have and provide you with Cabinet Cleaning Tips that will keep them looking great.
At Stone International, we have been providing wholesale kitchen cabinets and countertops for over a decade. We import all of our products and materials, meaning you can save up to 20% on your purchase, making your budget do much more. Our wood cabinets are made with 100% high-quality Maple and Basswood, no particle boards whatsoever.
If you are interested in new wood cabinets or granite countertops, call us today at (786) 930-4722 or click here to contact us!